· Groundhog Day Activities- Sunday February 2nd at 10:30am
· Carnival Week- Monday February 3rd- Saturday February 8th - variety of winter themed programs at 10:15am and 2:15pm
- Roll a Snowman - Monday February 3at 10:30am. Minute to Win It - 2:15pm
- Snowman Toss- Tuesday February 4 at 2:15pm
- Bonhomme Carnaval & Les Filles D’Isabelle - Wednesday February 5 at 2:15pm
- Hockey- Thursday February 6 at 2:15pm
- Make your own Maple Taffy - Thursday February 7 at 10:15
· We Care Flower delivery sponsored by Sobeys on Algonquin - Saturday February 8 at 2:15am
· February Birthday Party - Tuesday February 11 at 3:00pm
· Zumba Gold with Shelley from the Studio - Friday February 21 at 10:15am
· Music with Fred and Anna- Sunday February 23 at 2:15
· Veteran Visits with Tony from Callander Legion - Thursday February 27 at 2:30pm
· Dance Night with music by The Nipissing Knights - Thursday February 27 at 7:00pm
Salvation Army: Friday February 7 at 2:15pm
St. Alphonsus Catholic Service: Sunday February 9 at 2:15pm
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday February 4 at 10:15am
Faith Chapel Choir: Thursday February 11 at 10:15pm
7th Day Adventist: Saturday February 15 at 2:15pm
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday February 20 at 7:00pm
Catholic Mass: Friday February 14 and 28 at 10:30am
Rosary Group with Volunteers Susan & Maria - Thursday February 13 and 27 at 10:30am
Family Dining with Residents
~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room at 12:30 for lunch
& at 5:30pm for supper. Maximum 3 guests per resident.
· Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from The Main Office Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
· Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthday celebrations) in our Retirement Home Dining Room between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum 25 people, depending on room availability.
· Reservation required.
Residents’ Council: Monday February 17 at 2:30pm
Family Council: Tuesday February 18 at 4:00pm
For more information please call (705) 752-1100.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: nipissingmanor.ca