Therapeutic Park Summer Breeze program. The park is open & supervised by staff
10:00 - 11:00am & 2:00 - 4:00pm daily (weather permitting).
Resident’s may access the park with friends or family members anytime by using the East exit door in the Activity Room.
Staff will assist with the security code required to open the door.
· Music with Hans the Accordion Player- Wednesday October 2 at 2:15pm
· Rotary Club of North Bay sponsored Fall Colour Ride bus tour - Thursday October 3 at 10:30am
· We Care Flower delivery sponsored by Sobeys - Friday October 4 at 10:30am
· Chair Zumba with Shelley from the Studio - Saturday October 5 at 2:15pm
· October Birthday Party - Tuesday October 8 at 3:00pm
· Baking Apple Pies - Wednesday October 9 at 2:15pm
· Ice Cream Social with Linda - Saturday October 12 at 2:30pm
· Music by Blue Sea Bandits - Sunday October 13 at 2:15pm
· Thanksgiving Tea Social - Monday October 14 at 2:15pm
· Tea & music with les Filles D’Isabelle - Wednesday October 16 at 2:15pm
· Fall Fashion Show- Wednesday October 23 at 2:15pm
· Fall Fair Games - Thursday & Friday October 24 & 25 2:15pm
· Music with Anna & Fred - Sunday October 27 at 2:15pm
· Pumpkin Carving - Monday October 28 at 2:15pm
· Halloween Party - Thursday October 31 at 2:15pm
· Veteran visits with Tony - Thursday October 31 at 2:00pm
· Dance Night with music by The Nipissing Knights - Thursday October 31 at 7:00pm
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday October 1 at 10:30am
Salvation Army: Friday Saturday October 4 at 2:15pm
Faith Chapel Choir: Tuesday October 8 at 10:15pm
Bilingual Catholic Mass: Friday October 11 & 25 at 10:30am
Missionary Church Service: Thursday October 17 at 2:15pm
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday October 17 at 7:00pm
7th Day Adventist: Saturday October 19 at 2:15pm
Rosary Group: Thursday October 10 at 10:30am
Family Dining with Residents
~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room
at 12:30 for lunch & at 5:30pm for supper. Maximum 3 guests per resident.
· Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from The Main Office Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
· Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthday celebrations) in our Retirement Home Dining Room between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum 25 people, depending on room availability.
· Reservation required.
Residents’ Council Meeting - Tuesday October 15 at 2:30pm
Family Council Meeting- Tuesday October 1 at 4:00pm
For more information please call (705) 752-1100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.nipissingmanor.ca