· Rotary Club of North Bay sponsored Fall Colour Ride bus tour - Thursday October 4 at 10:30am
· We Care Flower delivery sponsored by Sobeys on Algonquin - Friday October 5 at 10:30am
· Thanksgiving Tea Social - Monday October 8 at 2:15- 3:30pm
· October Birthday Party - Tuesday October 9 at 3:00pm
· Tea & music with les Filles D’Isabelle - Wednesday October 10 at 2:15pm
· Chair Zumba with Shelley from the Studio - Friday October 12 at 2:15pm
· Ice Cream Social with Linda - Saturday October 13 at 2:30pm
· Music by Blue Sea Bandits - Sunday October 8 at 2:15pm
· Baking Apple Pies - Tuesday October 15 at 10:00am
· Music with Anna & Fred - Wednesday October 17 at 2:15pm
· Sacred Heart CWL - Wednesday October 24 at 2:15pm
· Fall Fair Games - Thursday & Friday October 25 & 26 2:15pm
· Dance Night with music by The Nipissing Knights - Thursday October 25 at 7:15pm
· Line Dancing performance by The Country Girls - Saturday October 27 at 2:15pm
· Pumpkin Carving - Monday October 29 at 2:15pm
· Music with Daniel Currie - Tuesday October 30 at 2:15pm
· Halloween Party - Wednesday October 31 at 2:15pm
· Veteran visits with Tony - Wednesday October 31 at 2:00pm
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday October 2 at 10:30am
Salvation Army: Friday Saturday October 5 at 2:15pm
St Alphonsus Catholic Communion service: Sunday October 7 at 2:15pm
Faith Chapel Choir: Thursday October 11 at 10:15pm
Catholic Mass: Friday October 12 & 26 at 10:30am
Missionary Church Service: Thursday October 18 at 2:15pm
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday October 18 at 7:00pm
7th Day Adventist: Saturday October 20 at 2:15pm
Rosary group with Volunteers Susan & Maria - Thursday October 11 & 25 at 10:30
Family Dining with Residents ~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room at 12:30 for lunch & at 5:30pm for supper. Maximum 3 guests per resident.
· Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from Main Office Monday through Friday 8:00 am-4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
· Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthdays, Anniversaries) in our Retirement Home Dining Room between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum 25 people,
depending on room availability. Reservation required.
· Residents’ Council meeting - Monday October 15 at 2:30pm.
· Family Council meeting - Tuesday October 16 at 7:00pm.
For more information please call (705) 752-1100.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: nipissingmanor.ca