Special Events ~ December 2017
· We Care Flower delivery sponsored by Sobeys on Algonquin - Friday December 1 at 10:30am
· Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - Friday December 1 at 7:00pm
· Christmas Tea & Carols with Les Filles D’Isabelle & The St. Vincent Choir - Sunday December 3 at 2:15pm
· Auxiliary Tea Social - Tuesday December 5 at 3:00pm
· Christmas Card writing Bonanza - Wednesday Dec. 6 & Thursday Dec. 7 at 2:15 am
· Knights of Columbus Christmas Dance - Thursday December 7 at 7:00pm
· Music by Blue Sea Bandits - Sunday December 10 at 2:15pm
· December Birthday Party - Tuesday December 12 at 3:00pm
· Christmas Gifts for all residents from Callander Over 55 Club - Wednesday December 13 at 2:00pm
· Salvation Army Carols & Gifts - Friday December 15 at 2:15pm
· Rotary Club of North Bay sponsored Christmas Lights Bus Tour - Monday December 18 at 6:30pm
· Sing out with Lee-Ann & Jolene - Tuesday December 19 at 2:15pm
· Christmas Carols with St. Thomas D’Aquin j/k & s/k Choir - Wednesday December 20 at 2:15pm
· Santa Clause & his Elves deliver Auxiliary sponsored Christmas Gifts to all residents - Wednesday December 21 at 2:00pm
· Christmas Eve Tea Social with music by Daniel Currie - Sunday December 24 at 2:00pm
· Christmas Day Tea - Monday December 25 at 2:00pm
· Veteran Visits with Tony from Callander Legion - Wednesday December 27 at 2:00pm
· New Year’s Eve Dance with music by The Nipissing Knights - Friday December 29 at 2:15pm
7th Day Adventist: Saturday December 16 at 2:15pm
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday December 5 at 10:30am
United Service: Sunday December 17 at 2:15pm
Missionary Service: Thursday December 14 at 2:15pm
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday December 14 at 7:00pm
Faith Chapel Choir: Thursday December 7 at 2:15pm
Catholic Mass: Friday December 8 and December 22 at 10:30am
Catholic Communion Service: Saturday December 2 at 2:15pm
Rosary Group with Volunteers Susan & Maria - Thursday December 7 and 21 at 10:30am
Family Dining with Residents ~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room at 12:30 for lunch & at 5:30pm for supper. Maximum 3 guests per resident.
· Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from Main Office Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
· Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthdays, Anniversaries) in our Retirement Home Dining Room between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum 25 people, no charge & depending on room availability.
Family provide food & beverages. Reservation required.
· Residents’ Council meeting - Monday December 18 at 10:30am.
· Family Council meeting - Tuesday December 19, 2017 at 2:00pm.
For more information please call (705) 752-1100.
Email: email@example.com Website: nipissingmanor.ca