· Harmony Girls sing along - Sunday December 2 at 2:15pm
· Christmas Card writing Bonanza - Wednesday Dec. 5 at 10:15pm & Thursday Dec. 6 at 2:15am
· Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - Friday December 7 at 7:00pm
· Widdifield Students run cards and board games - Saturday December 8 at 2:15pm
· Music by Blue Sea Bandits - Sunday December 9 at 2:15pm
· Christmas Carols with St. Thomas D’Aquin Choir - Monday December 10 at 2:00pm
· Knitting group with Jocelyn - Monday December 10 at 6:30pm
· Music with Denis Beaulieu - Tuesday December 11 at 2:15pm
· Christmas Gifts for all residents from Callander Over 55 Club - Wednesday December 12 at 2:00pm
· Sing out with Lee-Ann & Jolene - Wednesday December 12 at 2:15pm
· Salvation Army Carols & Gifts - Friday December 14 at 2:15pm
· Christmas Tea & Carols with Les Filles D’Isabelle & The St. Vincent Choir - Sunday December 16 at 2:15pm
· Rotary Club of North Bay sponsored Christmas Lights Bus Tour - Monday December 18 at 6:30pm
· Nipissing Manor Staff Appreciation Luncheon - Tuesday December 18 at 1:30pm
· Santa Clause delivers Christmas Gifts to all residents - Wednesday December 19 at 2:00pm
· Chair Zumba with Shelley - Friday December 21 at 2:15pm
· Country Toons - Saturday December 22 at 2:15pm
· Christmas Eve with music by Daniel Currie - Monday December 24 at 2:15pm
· Christmas Day Tea - Monday December 25 at 2:15pm
· New Year’s Eve Dance with music by The Nipissing Knights - Thursday December 27 at 7:00pm
St. Alphonsus Catholic Service: Sunday December 2 at 2:15pm
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday December 4 at 10:30am
Catholic Mass: Friday December 14 and December 21 at 10:30am
Faith Chapel Choir: Thursday December 13 at 10:15pm
7th Day Adventist: Saturday December 15 at 2:15pm
Missionary Service: Thursday December 20 at 2:15pm
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday December 20 at 7:00pm
Rosary Group with Volunteers Susan & Maria - Thursday December 6 and 20 at 10:30am
Family Dining with Residents ~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room at 12:30 for lunch & at 5:30pm for supper. Maximum 3 guests per resident.
· Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from Main Office Monday through Friday 8:00am 4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
· Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthdays, Anniversaries) in our Retirement Home Dining Room between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum 25 people, no charge & depending on room availability.
Family provide food & beverages.
Animals visiting at Nipissing Manor are to be:
· a) In good health, having been examined annually by a licensed Veterinarian and free of diseases.
· b) Rabies and other vaccinations current and available.
· c) Owners and handlers shall be responsible for making available up to date veterinarian and vaccination records when their pet visits Nipissing Manor.
· d) On a leash
Animals with any of the following conditions are excluded from visiting for 1 week following the resolution of:
· a) Diarrhea
· b) Vomiting
· c) Sneezing, coughing
· d) Skin infections both open and closed, ear infections, skin and soft tissue infections (SSTI). Suspend visitation until veterinary
documentation is provided to show the treated animal is free of MRSA.
· Residents’ Council: Monday December 17 at 2:30pm
For more information please call (705) 752-100
Email: email@example.com Website: nipissingmanor.ca