· Therapeutic Park Summer Breezes programming officially begins May 1. The park is open & supervised by staff 10:00 - 11:00am & 2:00 - 4:00pm daily (weather permitting).
Residents may access the Park with friends or family members anytime by using the East exit door in the Activity Room. Staff will assist with the security code required to open the door.
· We Care Flower delivery sponsored by Sobeys on Algonquin - Friday May 4 at 10:30am
· Cinco de Mayo celebration - Saturday May 5 at 2:30pm
· May Birthday Party - Tuesday May 8 at 3:00pm
· Bilingual Bingo with École St. Thomas D’Aquin grade 4 students - Thursday May 10 at 1:30pm
· Ice Cream Social - Saturday May 12 at 2:30pm
· Mother’s Day Tea Social with music by Blue Sea Bandits - Sunday May 13 at 2:30pm
· Sacred Heart CWL Sing-a-long & Tea - Wednesday May 16 at 2:30pm
· Resident Memorial Service with Pastor Simon - Thursday May 17 at 2:30pm
· Zumba with Shelley from the Studio - Friday May 18 at 10:15am
· Old Tyme Country Music with Larry & Jimmy - Wednesday May 23 at 2:30pm
· Line Dancing presentation with The Country Girls - Saturday May 26 at 2:30pm
· Veteran Visits with Tony from Callander Legion - Wednesday May 30 at 2:00pm
· Dance Night with music by The Nipissing Knights - Thursday May 31 at 7:15pm
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday May 1 at 10:30am
Salvation Army: Friday May 4 at 2:30pm
Catholic Communion service: Sunday May 6 at 2:30pm
Faith Chapel Choir: Tuesday May 8 at 2:30pm
Missionary Service: Pastor Simon will conduct Memorial Service - Thursday May 17 at 2:30pm
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday May 17 at 7:00pm
7th Day Adventist: Saturday May 19 at 2:30pm
United Service: Sunday May 20 at 2:30pm
Catholic Mass: Friday May 11 & Friday May 25 at 10:30am
Rosary Group with Volunteers Susan & Maria - Thursday May 10 & 24 at 10:30am
Family Dining with Residents ~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room at 12:30 for lunch & at 5:30pm for supper. Maximum 3 guests per resident.
· Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from Main Office Monday through
Friday 8:00 am- 4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
· Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthdays, Anniversaries) in our Retirement Home Dining Room
between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum 25 people, no charge & depending on room availability.
Family provide food & beverages. Reservation required.
· Residents’ Council meeting - Monday May 28 - 2:30pm.
· Family Council meeting - Tuesday May 15 - 2:15pm.
For more information please call (705) 752-1100.
Email: email@example.com Website: nipissingmanor.ca