* Please note our afternoon programs held in the Main Dining Room will
now be starting at 2:30pm, followed by afternoon tea at 3:15pm
· Groundhog Day Silhouettes - Friday February 2 at 2:30pm
· We Care Flower delivery sponsored by Sobeys on Algonquin - Friday February 2 at 10:30am
· Bonhomme Carnaval & Les Filles D’Isabelle - Thursday February 8 at 2:30pm
· Music with Dave & Lawrence - Tuesday February 13 at 2:30pm
· February Birthday Party - Tuesday February 13 at 3:00pm
· Valentine’s Day Tea & Harp music with Anne-Marie- Wednesday February 14 at 2:30pm
· Nipissing Manor Resident Memorial Service - Thursday February 22 at 2:30pm
· Dance Night with music by The Nipissing Knights - Thursday February 22 at 7:15pm
· Veteran Visits with Tony from Callander Legion - Wednesday February 28 at 2:00pm
Salvation Army: Friday February 2 at 2:30pm
Catholic Communion service: Sunday February 4 at 2:30pm
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday February 6 at 10:30am
Faith Chapel Choir: Thursday February 8 at 10:15pm
Catholic Mass: Friday February 9 and 23 at 10:30am
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday February 15 at 7:00pm
7th Day Adventist: Saturday February 17 at 2:30pm
United Service: Sunday February 18 at 2:30pm
Rosary Group with Volunteers Susan & Maria - Thursday February 1 and 22 at 10:30am
Family Dining with Residents ~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room at 12:30 for lunch & at 5:30pm for supper. Maximum 3 guests per resident.
· Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from Main Office Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
· Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthdays, Anniversaries) in our Retirement Home Dining Room between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum
25 people, no charge & depending on room availability. Family provide food & beverages. Reservation required.
· Residents’ Council meeting - Monday February 19 at 2:30pm.
· Family Council meeting - Tuesday February 20 at 2:00pm.
For more information please call (705) 752-1100.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: nipissingmanor.ca
In the event of a respiratory or enteric outbreak, some of our meetings, events, religious services and activity programming will be cancelled or rescheduled to help prevent the spread of infection.