· Therapeutic Park Summer Breeze program. The park is open & supervised by staff 10:00 - 11:00am & 2:00 - 4:00pm daily (weather permitting).
Resident’s may access the park with friends or family members anytime by using the East exit door in the Activity Room. Staff will assist with the security code required to open the door.
· Callander Legion Pipe Band- Wednesday August 1 at 7:00pm
· We Care Flower delivery sponsored by Sobeys - Friday August 3 at 1030am
· Summer Extravaganza with Elvis in the Park - Tuesday August 7 at 1:30pm
· Old Tyme Country Music with Larry & Jimmy - Wednesday August 8 at 2:15pm
· Ice Cream Social with Linda - Saturday August 11 at 2:30pm
· Music with Blue Sea Bandits - Sunday August 12 at 2:15pm
· Hand Hygiene Clinic with the North Bay Public Health Unit - Monday August 13 at 2:15pm
· August Birthday Party - Tuesday August 14 at 3:00pm
· Music with Anna & Fred in the Park - Wednesday August 15 at 2:15pm
· Indoor Camping theme week - Monday August 20 - Friday August 24
· Residents’ Council Meeting - Monday August 20 at 2:30pm
· Sing Song with Daniel Currie in the Park - Tuesday August 21 at 2:15pm
· Music with Dave & Lawrence in the Park - Thursday August 23 at 2:15pm
· Veteran Visits with Tony from Callander Legion - Wednesday August 29 at 2:00pm
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday August 7 at 10:30am
Missionary Service: Thursday August 16 at 2:15pm
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday August 16 at 7:00pm
Bilingual Catholic Mass: Friday August 10 & 24 at 10:30am
Family Dining with Residents
~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room at 12:30 for lunch & at 5:30pm for supper. Maximum 3 guests per resident.
· Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from Main Office Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
· Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthday celebrations) in our Retirement Home Dining Room between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum 25 people, depending on room availability.
· Reservation required.
Residents’ Council meeting - Monday August 20 at 2:30pm
For more information please call (705) 752-1100
Email: email@example.com Website: www.nipissingmanor.ca