The park is open and supervised by staff 10:15—11:00am and 2:15 - 3:15pm daily (weather permitting). Resident’s may access the park with friends or family members any time by using the East exit door in the Activity Room. Staff will assist with the security code to open the door.
Being in touch with your loved one during this challenging time is important.
Please contact Emily Walpole to help you navigate the best time and way to reach out
Emily can be reached at:
705-752-1100 ex. 209
[8-4 p.m. Monday to Friday]
National Ice-Cream Sandwich Day - Monday, August 1st at 2:15 PM
· Giant Water Gun Painting - Thursday, August 4th at 2:15 PM
· Outer Space Week - August 7th to 13th
· Games in the Park - Sunday, August 14th at 2:15 PM
· SUMMER EXTRAVAGANZA - Tuesday, August 16th at 2:15 PM
· Circus Week - August 21st to 27th
· Arts and Crafts Watermelon Fans - Wednesday, August 24th at 10:30 AM
· Therapeutic Walks - Sunday, August 28th at 2:15 PM
· Choose your own adventure story - Wednesday, August 31st at 2:15 PM
· Salvation Army Service - First Friday at 2:15pm
· Catholic Mass - Second and Fourth Friday at 10:30am
· St. Alphonsus Communion Service - Second Sunday at 2:15pm
Family Dining with Residents
Due to COVID-19 dining with residents is postponed until further notice. Thank you.
Residents' Council meeting - Monday August 22nd at 2:30pm
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
For more information please call (705) 752-1100.
Email: email@example.com Website: nipissingmanor.ca