Therapeutic Park Summer Breeze program. The park is open & supervised by staff
10:00 - 11:00am & 2:00 - 4:00pm daily (weather permitting).
Resident’s may access the park with friends or family members anytime
by using the East exit door in the Activity Room. Staff will assist with the security code required to open the door.
· We Care Flower Delivery sponsored by Sobeys - Friday August 2 at 1030am
· Summer Extravaganza - Tuesday August 6 at 12:00pm- 1:30pm
· Music with Country Friends- Tuesday August 6 at 2:15pm
· Zumba with Shelley- Saturday August 10 at 10:15am
· Music with Blue Sea Bandits - Sunday August 11 at 2:15pm
· August Birthday Party - Tuesday August 13 at 3:00pm
· Music with the Callander Legion Pipe Band- Wednesday August 14 at 7:00pm
· Indoor Camping Theme Week - Sunday August 18 - Saturday August 24
· Residents’ Council Meeting - Monday August 19 at 2:30pm
· Music with Anna Post- Sunday August 25 at 2:15pm
· Old Tyme Country Music with Larry & Jimmy - Wednesday August 28 at 2:15pm
· Veteran Visits with Tony from Callander Legion - Thursday August 29 at 2:00pm
· Music with Back in Tyme Band- Saturday August 31 at 2:15
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday August 6 at 10:30am
Bilingual Catholic Mass: Friday August 9 & 23 at 10:30am
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday August 15 at 7:00pm
Family Dining with Residents
~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room
at 12:30 for lunch & at 5:30pm for supper.Maximum 3 guests per resident.
· Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from The Main Office
Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
· Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthday celebrations) in our Retirement Home Dining Room
between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum 25 people, depending on room availability.
· Reservation required.
Residents’ Council Meeting - Monday August 19 at 2:30pm
For more information please call (705) 752-1100
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.nipissingmanor.ca