Being in touch with your loved one during this challenging time is important.
Please contact Cassandra Pugh to help you navigate the best time and way to reach out -- by phone, email, or Skype
Cassandra can be reached at:
705-752-1100 ex. 209
[8-4 p.m. Monday to Friday]
· Music with Dennis Beaulieu- Wednesday March 4 at 2:15pm
· We Care Flower delivery sponsored by Sobeys on Algonquin - Saturday March 7 at 10:30am
· Music by Blue Sea Bandits - Sunday March 8 at 2:15pm
· March Birthday Party - Tuesday March 10 at 3:00pm
· March Break ‘Bounce into Spring’ Week - Monday March 16 - Friday March 20
· Chair Zumba with Shelley from The Studio - Friday March 15 at 10:15am
· St. Patrick’s Day Party with Green Beer and Snacks- Tuesday March 17 at 2:15pm
· Karaoke Sing-a-long and coffee/donut Social- Wednesday March 25 at 3:00pm
· Veteran Visits with Tony from Callander Legion - Thursday March 26 at 2:30pm
· Dance Night with music by The Nipissing Knights - Thursday March 26 at 7:15pm
· Music with the Back In Tyme Band - Saturday March 28 at 2:15pm
Salvation Army Service- Friday March 6 at 2:15pm
St Alphonsus Catholic Communion service: Sunday March 15 at 2:15pm
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday March 3 at 10:15am
Catholic Mass: Friday March 13 and 27 at 10:30am
Faith Chapel Choir: Tuesday March 10 at 10:15pm
7th Day Adventist: Saturday March 21 at 2:15pm
Resident Memorial Service: Thursday March 19 at 2:15pm
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday March 19 at 7:00pm
Rosary Group with Volunteers Susan & Maria - Thursday March 12 and 26 at 10:30am
Family Dining with Residents
~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room at 12:30 for lunch
& at 5:30pm for supper. Maximum 3 guests per resident.
· Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from The Main Office Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
· Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthday celebrations) in our Retirement Home Dining Room between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum 25 people, depending on room availability.
· Reservation required.
Residents’ Council: Monday March 16 at 2:30pm
Family Council: Tuesday March 17 at 4:00pm
For more information please call (705) 752-1100.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: nipissingmanor.ca