Being in touch with your loved one during this challenging time is important.
Please contact Cassandra Pugh to help you navigate the best time and way to reach out -- by phone, email, or Skype
Cassandra can be reached at:
705-752-1100 ex. 209
[8-4 p.m. Monday to Friday]
Therapeutic Park Summer Breezes programming officially begins .
The park is open & supervised by staff 10:00 - 11:15am & 2:00 - 4:00pm daily (weather permitting).
· Word Games Friday May 1st at 10:30am
· Colour by Numbers - Saturday May 2nd at 2:15pm
· Reading Circle - Sunday May 3rd at 2:15pm
· Cinco de Mayo Celebration with Nachos and Dip in the Park - Monday May 5th at 2:15pm
· Arts and Crafts : Paper Rosette Decorations- Wednesday May 6th at 10:30am
· Cards and Board Games- Wednesday May 6th at 2:15pm
· Televised Anglican Service- Thursday May 7th at 10:30am
· Sporting Life- Thursday May 7th at 2:15pm
· Televised Catholic Mass- Friday May 8th at 10:30am
· Hymn Sing- Saturday May 9th at 2:15pm
· Mother’s Day Spa and afternoon Tea and Chocolates- Sunday May 10th
· May Birthday Party- Tuesday May 12th at 3:00pm
· Arts and Crafts: Cherry Blossom Painting-Wednesday May 13th at 10:30
· Woodworking- Wednesday May 13th at 2:15pm
· Matching Game- Friday May 15th at 10:30am
· Parachute Fun- Sunday May 17th at 2:15pm
· Sensory Time- Tuesday May 19th at 2:15pm
· Walking Club and Outdoor Gardening- Wednesday May 20th at 2:15pm
· Televised Gospel Hall- Thursday May 21st at 2:15pm
· Televised Catholic Mass- Friday May 22nd at 10:30am
· Memory Game- Monday May 25th at 2:15pm
· ‘I Spy’ in the park - Tuesday May 26th at 2:15pm
· Music in the Park- Sunday May 30th at 2:15pm
Due to COVID-19 all religious services have been postponed until further notice.
Family Dining with Residents
Postponed until further notice due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 all meetings have been postponed until further notice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
For more information please call (705) 752-1100.
Email: email@example.com Website: nipissingmanor.ca