· Family Council Penny Sale - April 1-May 12. Tickets sold weekly from 11:00am- 12:00pm and 3:00pm - 4:00pm
· Sundridge Choir - Thursday April 4 at 2:15pm
· Zumba with Shelley - Friday April 5 at 10:15pm
· Corbeil Park Hall Luncheon Outing - Tuesday April 9 at 10:00am - 3:00pm
· Country Line Dancing - Wednesday April 10 at 2:15pm
· April Birthday Party - Tuesday April 9 at 3:15pm
· Back In Tyme Band - Saturday April 13 at 2:15pm
· Music with Blue Sea Bandits - Sunday April 14 at 2:15pm
· St. Thomas D’Aquin Students Bunny Crafts - Wednesday April 17 at 2:00pm
· Easter Mass - Sunday April 21 at 2:15pm
· Country Music with Larry & Jimmy - Wednesday April 24 at 2:15pm
· Veteran Visits with Tony from Callander Legion - Wednesday April 24 at 2:00pm
· Dance Night with music by The Nipissing Knights - Thursday April 25 at 7:15pm
· Music with Anna Post - Sunday April 28 at 2:15pm
· Music with Dennis Beaulieu - Tuesday April 30 at 2:15pm
Anglican Eucharist: Tuesday April 2 at 10:15am
St. Alphonsus Catholic Service: Sunday April 7 at 2:15
Faith Chapel Choir: Thursday April 11 at 10:15am
Catholic Mass: Friday April 12 & April 26 at 10:30am
Missionary Service: Thursday April 18 at 2:15pm
Gospel Hall Hymn Sing: Thursday April 18 at 7:00pm
7th Day Adventist: Saturday April 20 at 2:15pm
Communion Service with St. Alphonsus: - Sunday April 21 at 2:15pm
Rosary Group with Volunteers Susan & Maria - Thursday April 4 and 18 at 10:30am
Family Dining with Residents ~ Reservations required
Opportunities are available for dining with residents in our Main Dining Room at 12:30 for lunch & at 5:30pm for supper. Maximum 3 guests per resident.
Meal tickets are $10.00 each and must be purchased in advance from Main Office Monday through Friday 8:00 am- 4:00pm. Minimum 24 hours notice please.
Special occasion celebrations (eg: Birthdays, Anniversaries) in our Retirement Home Dining Room between 2:00 and 3:30pm for maximum 25 people, no charge & depending on room availability. Family provide food & beverages.
Animals visiting at Nipissing Manor are to be:
· a) In good health, having been examined annually by a licensed Veterinarian and free of diseases.
· b) Rabies and other vaccinations current and available.
· c) Owners and handlers shall be responsible for making available up to date veterinarian and vaccination records when their pet visits Nipissing Manor.
· d) On a leash
Animals with any of the following conditions are excluded from visiting for 1 week following the resolution of:
· a) Diarrhea
· b) Vomiting
· c) Sneezing, coughing
. d) Skin infections both open and closed, ear infections, skin and soft tissue infections (SSTI). Suspend visitation until veterinary documentation is provided to show the treated animal is free of MRSA.
· Residents’ Council Meeting - Monday April 15 at 2:30pm.
· Family Council Meeting - Tuesday April 16 at 4:00pm.
· For more information please call (705) 752-1100.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: nipissingmanor.ca